eagle talon-t=honda prelude-t

so last night me and 92prelude lined um’ up on rd xxx. we did a 50ish roll both brake boosting third gear…i pulled slightly at first he reeled me in…then we were about dead even till top of 4th…we did it twice.same result both times…

prelude is around 300 wheel hp, as is my car…:tup: to jeff for a good run.

figured id post it up

you get 3rd gear?

x2 wtf?

schweet 3rd gear is gtg i assume?

Sounds like exactly what happened when me and you ran at the beginning of last season with my old setup…good run :tup:

Jeff needs to put that fuckin car away already… :roflpicard:

I thought 3rd was a problem to get into, so once he was in it, he had to stay in it and start from like 50mph or 60mph because of the gear…

Ahh oh, I smell a fight brewin up…haha

yes

lol no idc, we got a rematch coming up next year. I hope he likes Honeycombs!

Haha, I def do remember him saying he had an issue with 3rd tho…

i have an issue slamming 2nd to 3rd. so if i get it in third going slow, i can then start in 3rd at like 50-60 to make it a race…once i get 200 bucks together this trans is gone…so prob. middle of summer 09.

those were the two gayest phone calls ever, please do not do again, ok thanks

says the owner of the 500whp siqness that is the stage 3:fry:

im going to have to :bush:

huh?

meaning i have no money, and will most likely not have a race worthy transmission until summer.

I dont know what is going on with the phone calls im sort of interested due to be bored at work :eekdance:

me and jeff(not f-bod jeff, honda jeff) called him up to run us b/c one of his friends told us that he had 500 hp and would rape us…when he has bolt ons, and i would prob. pull him :lol:

bench racing ftw

run now, post vids

omgz. im not bench racing. open callout to joesansone!!!