East Coast Bash 3

Any drift fanbois want to go to East Coast Bash 3 with me. Its July 11th. Possibly one of the best drift events in the nation.

Grassroots fun x1000.

I think its at English town NJ

might be in!

it would be baller to get a big group to go down. get more info and i will talk to the rest of the DH guys.

Sounds like an awesome time! I might go too!

don should have his car done for the weekend. if he goes we will have atleast 3 silvia coupes rolling down!

^ now that is J-spec!

I’m in

The Vrt guys wanted me to come down chill booze and bbq. It’d be pretty sweet for everyone to chill.

Everyone says its one of the biggest best events of the years. Bros coming from texas and shit.

http://www.loosemoves.com/gallery/d/27716-1/cl_ecb3_flyer2.jpg

Epic ad. Srsly.

i’d be down to go and watch.

this thread is WIN

Im Game. Remind me to take that Day off!

Whoever is going, please take some pictures for the rest of us, message me if you need help.

Unfortunately I’m already reserved to cover the LEmons series that weekend =(

ill be taking pictures if i go down.

As will I if I’m sober enough.

I might take the train down cause one of the VRT dudes down there said they’d pick me up. That way there i can booze on the train

Benny and I are for sure going now. Both got the day off

i got a couple more guys to roll down!

Definitely down for this, we can take the Metro out of poughkeepsie or kingston or w/e.

i’m driving my car and so are the other guys.

if you want to just cruise down w me i’m not opposed to road sodas :ninja. i’ll prob be stealing my moms yaris, don’t want to drive my car to nj if it doesn’t need to be there.