Eat shit KrazyKid and DragnDoor

I got f’ing iced.

so how nasty is it to chug an entire warm smirnoff?

Luckily, it was cold.

Wayne64ss approves this thread.

LOL niice.

people still do that?? lol thats it waynes gettin iced next time i see that mofo

icing = homosexuality

motherfucker you don’t wanna start that war again.

Hilarious, but I am unsure if they understand how serious the retaliation might be.

yea ICE wars suck.

In before taking a knee/wheelchair jokes.

It was all Kacy’s falt! It was her idea… since she was only 19, all she knows is Ice’s and thought since you are straight pimp you too must drink them.

:rofl dicks, we are all dicks!

I would like this war to start back up.

:thumbup

Casey was a hott little triscuit… And that CK blazer I had on is slammin. Stop being a hater.

I challenge Cryan to a dual

who the fuck is Casey, and why was i not invited you cunts.

Because you’re always busy… We had a good time. :rofl

Even the part where I was taunting the Amsterdam Cops telling them my van had nitrous and I could out run all of them… Bwahahaha

some 19 yo tender. It was an inprompt2 meeting we had. we were suposed to be working on getting this busted passat out of the garage and that didnt happen so we went to the bar.

Best part of the night was as soon as we got there chris started fucking with all 8 of the amsterdams’ finest police douchbags sitting on the end of the bar. My brother and I have been, pulled over, ticketed many times, pulled out of the car, and or tackeled and cuffed by all of them at one point or another… and chris is telling them how we will out run them and they wont catch us and shit. :rofl

Thanks for the call CHRIS