Eatonualive vs 1badZR1

dude theres atleast 5 videos on you tube of twin turbo terminators on bone stock motors making around 1000hp.

“The kit featured here is universal and can be used with a supercharger or without it-the difference will be in the turbocharger sizing to fit different applications. The piping and turbo mounting is universal in all systems and mod-motor applications. For those brave enough and in need of the excess, check out the turbo/ supercharger system. It will not disappoint your appetite for ridiculous power levels. We watched this setup throw out a certifiably insane 1,188 rwhp and an even more impressive 1,015 rwtq-through a stock engine including the factory cast-iron exhaust manifolds.”

http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_0801_twin_turbo_compound_boost_2003_mustang_cobra/index.html

^^ thanks for proving my point for once!!!

That car is sooo silly, do want!

High boost Corvette pull…

Got any more shit to spew, fuckwad? Watch who you are calling a pussy…it might bite you in the ass.

lol

high boost come on meow. oh, and doubt that.:thumbup

782 is some pussy shit

The funny thing is, is that my last single’d Supra made the same power, but it took 40++psi of boost to do it, ha.

Yea, Supras are no match for Vettes!!!

supra’s suck… they should all be drifted into walls… FAST!

Turbo trav. Why build a rocketship and not drive it like you should.

That’s the thing man, lol, I DO enjoy the car! Fuck, Kramer has been with me on multiple pulls, Cossey has too. Don’t think anyone else on here has, but I ring it out quite often. I’m just not into street racing anymore. I’d be more interested in running it at the track, but I’m the first person to admit that I can’t afford to fix it right now if I broke it. Also, my father and I built a street/drag car that see’s multiple track days a year, so that fullfills my desires to go down the 1/4 mile.

Like i said in my previous post, your such a pussy.

“Oh id rather not beat on my drivetrain”
“I just like to cruise”
“I could build something to be #1

And people were thinking PJB was the king of quotes

Why build a car and then not beat on it? Ok so lets say you do have this uber fast corvette that has enough power to pull the earth out of orbit but you choose to not race it, Fine, Then dont go around posting all the things you could smoke and could do. DO IT, like i said backup what you say, and no this does not mean post a dyno chart of how much power your car makes because that doesnt mean shit to me.

correct me if im wrong, but aren’t supras making 4 digit power on 40psi right now?

Brew knows whats up.

Big turbz needed. (GT42+)

How exactly SHOULD he drive it?

I’m not going to blame him for not wanting to race half of the retards on this site just because THEY think it’s a cool thing to do. What some of you may not realize is, sometimes people just don’t care if your car is faster or not. When you get to a certain point, you build the car for yourself and could care less if some pimply 18 year old wants to race you on the street in his 500WHP econo-box.

4 digit power on 28psi. lol

Exactly dyno number don’t prove SHIT. HP/LB ratio is where it’s at!!