ebay find of the week

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Eagle-Talon-1995-Eagle-Talon-LOW-PRICE_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6214QQihZ020QQitemZ300040076267QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

oh. my. god. what the fuck were they thinking when they did all of that body work? the tail lights are awfull :cjerk:

that looks lie a kid from my highschools car, well it was primer when I was there, but pretty sure everything is exactly the same

jeez when will people relize supra tails shoudl stay on supras and the FAF body kit? hahaa

It’s a dsm, what do you expect?

Wow…holy ewwww.

Actually it isnt that bad … i know it’s hard to believe … but compaired to the rest of the ebay shit thats posted on here … this one really isnt that bad

i like it except for the color

it reminds me of the tar heels

ugh, gross

OT : Tnick24…you go to fredonia? you dont happen to have that red boosted talon do you? eclipse front end? FMIT?

cute, my girlfriend should drive it… reminds me of that pink neon from around here. or is it a cavy?

i think it looks nice until you look at the back side…Tail lights look like shit

Agreed, at least it has a few go mods behind it.

not mine, but ive admired that car almost every day. looks great.

Have def. seen much worse.

oh shes gorgeous, great car. what car do you drive? i have the gray integra, i dont live on campus anymore though.

All that money/time spent on that car and they can’t afford a new shift knob?