ebay item wow just wow

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/THIS-IS-A-HONDA-CIVIC-1995-EX_W0QQitemZ330088057022QQihZ014QQcategoryZ6256QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just read into it i wanted to shoot myself haha

pay him in cash for it, theres no way he can count past a couple hundred

notice the trailer home in the back that could explain a few things

$20 bucks says English is not his first language.

yea, atleast u could figure out what he meant, i’ve seen alot worse!

the marble paint makes the car look dirty

Looks good though, very clean. 99% chance he is Hispanic and English is not his strong point.

that car has riceboy written all over it all hooked up on the outside and then look at the motor

is that electrical tape on the plug wire?

I think he has something taped to the wire, maybe for a gauge or something.

No big wing, no painted heater vents, and no fart can. So it just looks clean to me, and I’m not a Honda guy.

ya true

hahahaha , not a bad looking car despite the wheels/ stock motor ,tell that kid to go back to what ever country he came from or learn how to type/ not use broken english when trying to sell something

he’s from around here, not surprised his english blows. also rice grows on trees down here.

Tipe-R is AMAZING!

coming from someone with a 3.4 firebird :smash2:

in case u need a breakdown of it. pat just told speedped hes a moron pot calling the kettle black

honestly… if the paint were just a solid color and change the wheel color, that car wouldn’t look bad at all. I really like that front lip he has on there… subtle yet makes it stand out from a crowd (unless its on all of them, but I cant remember stock civics having that)

lol.

ELEGANTE!

Buy mah kah yo…It got V-Tec yo