ebay lca set

i was wondering if anyone has used these LCA or anything similar to it.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/89-98-240SX-S13-S14-BLUE-FRONT-LOWER-CAMBER-CONTROL-ARM-/250732111635?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a60cc6713

total waste of time.

is Sasha can win GT class without these you don’t need them.

plus they use ebay grade hardware so they will fail…

you’re spending money to make your car shittier

it wont make the car shittier, but these are unsafe. They need to be modified to be of any good use.

It’s been on NRR at least for the front not for the rear.

Roll center adjustment IS worth it, and bings sure, that’s true, but then someone can beat on other cars with a stock car. The point is, improvements are improvements. However this is cheap for a reason :slight_smile:

Too lazy to find the link now but Def has put a guide together on www.nissanroadracing.com (thats nrr) its been like several months back if not last year even since he modified godspeed (same china shit) LCAs. Works great, but the unmodified stuff is definitely not safe it failed on a few guys.

I want some LCAs front and rear just to not have any bushings left… but what i really want are drop spindles :slight_smile:

Changing angle on just one arm can drastically affect other arms, geometry, binding, etc… drop spindles can retain the geometry or modify slightly as necessitated without the problem of patch band aid methods.

The main benefit of the LCAs is basically being bushingless no rubber garbage at one end, and the shank being extended for roll center correction. And yes it makes a big worthwhile difference. Even the drift community finally realizes slamming your car is retarded if geometry is fucked.

just by looking i can tell the welds are gross. i wouldnt risk my life for an extra degree of camber.

but hey thats just me.

i was just curious as i need lca’s from a s13/s14 so i can run a coil over set up using s13/s14 spindles/hubs on my s12

If i recall the difference between housing mounting is that the s14 spindles are like 14mm so the housing holes have to be redrilled to be 14mm… I just remember hearing it don’t quote me 100% on it, do google a bit :-/… but it’s something along those lines, I don’t have an s14 so I can’t confirm 100% but its something along those lines…

And breaker I dont know why anyone would really want to adjust camber by LCAs, I can get -5 camber at non slammed height with my camber plates/coilover setup. You could widen track I guess that would be more interesting… or allow for higher offset wider wheels.