Eclipse 2008 opinion

If you’re looking in that price range come see me and I’ll hook you up on a GTI or a GLI. 6 spd manual or DSG is the hardest decision you’ll have to make. DSG is cool because it comes with OEM launch control on the 2.0T’s. Plus the EDL lets you actually accelerate STRAIGHT where as most of the FWD cars you’ll drive will have serious torque steer. There, I said it. Come buy a VW :banana

if they werent so ugly they would be nice, but they look like some kind of creature

maybe its Old School but i always heard bad things about VW’s electrical problems and shit. and it being a VW parts are expensive i work over at Goodyear Gemini on state Street and we deal with a few VW’s now and then and there expensive cars.

The only thing more expensive with VW is the aftermarket because it doesn’t share the same support as some Japanese brands. Parts are currently slightly more expensive due largely in part to the current exchange rate. They are not overall any more expensive to maintain than any other new car. Keep in mind, I owned an 04 R32 where parts were harder to come by and didn’t have any worse a financial burden to repair it than when I owned either of my Evo’s. Just food for thought.

what i wish i could say i owned a few Evos and R32 lol

:lol

FTW!

you meant to say “like a monkey with a grenade”

There is a dark red '07 GT (tasteful body kit, HUGE chrome wheels with sick fitment with “I BELIEVE” a full exhaust/intake and ecu chip/tune)
that was door to door with my car. I was overall very impressed and was caught way off guard.

:haha At the end of the day its still an eclipse…

remember the eclipse we ran in your car? that thing was VERY quick and near stock

I must have a vAGINA because i think with that 3.8 its a sexy ass car

This car? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8l3LTjNkz0s

Cossey totally hustled that guy. The car had headers, intake, exhaust and something else but yea it was near stock. Nice car but not my bag.