edmonton, here i come!

I’ve been a lurker/poster on here for many many months, but I have been spending more time on here in the last few weeks, now that I’ll be heading to Edmonton in just over a week. I have friends in Stony Creek I will be staying with while I work and make some money to buy a house.

I have delt with some of yous on here, buying/selling stuff, but for the most part i really don’t know anyone lol.

I drive a blacktop sr20det s13 hatch, which will hopefully come to edmonton when i go, but im not really sure how im going to get it out there.

btw, the names Scott (im sure you probably figured that out already :))

sweet man

that makes the 5th scott on this board, welcome!

thanks guys.

hey Scott, I can’t wait to see that Silvia of yours up-close-and-personal :slight_smile:

welcome man :drinkers:

Welcome to the capital city, duder! :smiley:

thanks guys, hope to meet some of yous at some point, maybe at a meet or something.

welcome…come to the alberta meet on the 30th!!

id like to, but i dont think ill have my s13 out there by then, and i may be working that day, im not sure yet. we’ll see what happens, it would be super rad if i had my sr20 finished and back in my car before i leave, hopefully i can trailor it back on the way to edmonton

well, my buds from edmonton got here today, by next thursday i will be heading out with them back to alberta, so it looks like 100% now that I will be going out there.

well guys, it’s almost 6am, and im now im on my way to edmonton, hope to see some of yous in a couple days :slight_smile:

safe travels~!

thanks dude, i just made it to winnipeg, now im looking for a hotel/motel that isnt full so i can get some sleep, then off to edmonton tomorow

well guys, im finally in stony plain, it’s been a long 3 days. We ended up going to Calgary to stay with friends last night, then did some shopping downtown for a few hours, then came to Stony this evening. Saw some pretty nice cars on the way, Skyline/bmw’s, and a handful of 240s.

Hopefully soon I can meet up with some of yous

cool stuff dude. ill have my 180 in about 4 weeks. we will have to go for a cruise of some sort when your car gets here

yea Trav, that would be sweet. The way it’s looking is that i wont have my car out here till October sometime. I will be heading back to Ontario to get the rest of my shit, and pick up my fiance and bringing everyhting back with me, including the car.