Just wanted to say Hello!

Hey guys I know I haven’t been posting much lately but today I thought I would take the time to say hello to all my boys here on SON. I’m still in Europe, I have been traveling around different places in Europe, most of it for work. I was in Belgium recently had a great time there, right now I’m back in Athens, Greece and I will be in Nice, France in October and in November I will be in UK and then Back to Canada for the holidays.
I’m looking forward to coming back to Canada, I have been away for over a year now and no matter how much we bitch and complain about Canada you will find that if you leave Canada for over a year you will start to miss it!

It’s nice to see all is well here, I see I missed out on many nice meets, God damn I miss those meets, I use to organize meets and now I can’t even attend one, oh so sad.
It was tragic to hear the news about Cluth, I met him once or twice, always smiling always friendly, really good kid R.I.P.

And just because I don’t post it doesn’t mean I have forgotten about my 240sx family, I have just been busy with work. I have made a few friends here in Greece that own S13’s with factoy SR’s and one just did a RB25 swap that I helped him with. These guys make me miss my car so much I feel like having it shiped out here LOL.

Anyway I got about 20 email’s I need to reply to so I got to run, take care guys and drive safe.

Hey John :slight_smile:
it’s good to hear that you are still alive!
post some pics of some of the cool stuff you see over there… that’s always nice :slight_smile:

lol wouldnt that be sick… shipping your car over… a LHD 240…
youd be stared at like RHD cars here.

hey John! Good to see you’re still happy and well across the big pond. Get your ass back here and we can do some sort of “welcome everyones favourite huge guy back to canada” meet.

Howdy. Must be an amazing experience traveling all over europe like that, especially living there and actually getting to know the culture and non-tourist areas. Post some sick EUDM car pics.

Cyrptic, cars there are LHD. except for the Uk.