Greetings from Europe!

Hey everyone I know I haven’t posted in a while but I have been real busy getting my business up and running and I have been in Europe since early July. I might be returning to Toronto around December or January for a month or so.

I was in France for a while we drove from Paris to Lyon then south through the alps and into the French mediterranean coast town of Nice. We then drove east from Nice in to Manaco in Monte Carlo and then we went further east into Milano Italia! Then south to Rome and further south to Calabria and then crossed into Sicily. We then took the ship to Patra Greece and from there we took the train to Athens and then the ship into the Greek islands and thats where Im at right now. It was an awesome drive and we had a nice car to do it in, we rented a B-class mercedes benz…yes we went all out on the car LOL there was 4 of us with bags etc and two of us are over 6’3 so we wanted something roomy and comfortable. We rented from Hertz, the good thing about Hertz is you don’t have to return the car at the pick up location, they let you return it at any major hertz location in Europe. We picked it up in Paris and dropped it off in Sicily. Awesome car! I loved it!!!.. but not more then my 240sx ofcourse!!!..pleeeeeeeease not even close!!!

Anyway It looks like I missed all the meets. I really miss my car so much. And it’s even worse when I see all these S13’s here. Especially here on my island there is a few guys with S13’s and one guy has an SR20DET with all the extra works. The street tuner scene here in Europe is growing like crazy and everyone here is going turbo with front mount intercooler You see it an like 1 out of 10 cars, it’s nuts! I haven’t head so many different blow off valves noises! And some weird shit too! LOL.

I just wanted to wish everyone a good summer or whatever is left of it…not to rub it in but I will be hitting the beaches here up to the end of October! Anyway… I just wanted to say hello and and to let you guys know Im doing great and that I haven’t forgoten about my 240sx family. Take care everyone.

Great to hear all is well for you Johnny.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meets again next season!

Great to hear all is well for you Johnny.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meets again next season!

Nice!

Yeah, I worry about missing my car if I were to get rid of it and get something else lol…

Glad you’re having fun, catch ya soon enough! :slight_smile:

John Merci Bon Jour sa va poulet!!

I hope you’re having fun dude :slight_smile:

Good to here all is well John… When u get back we will have to organize something… Get some pics up from over there dood.

that sounds great man… but who the hell will organize the end of year meet now? :slight_smile:

Ohh how I miss Europe :frowning: Such an awsome continent. Sounds like your having a hellova time, I know I did, even if it was only for 10 days.

Amazing roads, Windy mountain roads with less then a meter shoulder before a mile drop… Intense!

Post up some pics!

Enjoy the rest of your stay there dood.