My apologies....

Hey guys what’s up, sorry I haven’t posted in like forever and many of you PM’d me and many of you e mailed and many of you called me of left messages on my voice mail, and you were all wondering what happend to me and if everything is okay.

Yes all is good, I was out of the country on business for 2months, Im finally starting my own thing, it took a long time for my plans to start rolling but things are finally on their way!

I no longer work at Prestige Motors, like I said Im finally doing my own thing now. I just needed the help of some lenders overseas back home in Greece. It wasn’t easy and it still isn’t but once I earn the trust and respect and develope a relation with these people everything should be good. Oh by the way Im importing high end SUV’s into Greece for those wondering. 2005 and up Escalades, H2’s H3’s Denali’s, Navigators and Jeep Grand Cherokees.

Im sorry for the slow responce but I just wanted to let everyone know all is good and Im also sorry for not organizing a GO KART meet this winter, it’s just that I have no time for anything and I might have to go back to Greece again in a few weeks, I don’t know. I just hope a MOD takes the initiative to set one up. Im also sorry that I haven’t been posting as much but I no longer sit in an office in front of a computer and I don’t have a computer at home because Im home between 4 to 5 hours a day to sleep.

Anyway thank you all for the concern it’s nice to know people think about me! LOL Yes Im fine and the 240 will be back on the street as soon as this shit ass weather is over, I was on the beach like 2 weeks ago and now Im back and I got to put up with this shity weather. Again I apologize for the slow responce and not telling anyone anything and raising concern but all is good and thanks for the concern. Take care everyone!

are you still going to have the hook up here in Canada?

i was going to come to you about a car for the wifey in the spring / summer

Good to see u back John…

Good to see you back on here man!

All the best, and that sig is jokes…although kinda wrong… :lol:

Well what a coinkydink…

I was just at Zet’s the other week and as I walked in I immediately thought…JOHN!

Now here you are.

Anyway, congrants on the new venture and I wish you lots of luck with your future plans!

John is gone again!