PRESTIGE MOTORS- Now accepting outside business.

Hey everyone what’s up. I just thought I might share this with everyone here. The place where I work at and have been working at for the past 6 years (Prestige Motors) up till now refused to take on outside business and what I mean by that is that up till now the only people that could bring their cars here for service and repairs were only people that bought their cars from here… We have now expanded our service area and we will be welcoming new customers that can service and repair their cars here without having to buy a car here. For further info on location, hours of operation etc. please visit out website at WWW.PRESTIGEMOTORS.CA . The most important thing is I have talked to my boss about discounts for people involved in SON240sx and he agreed to offer discounted prices on parts, service and repairs to anyone involved in this club I have already supplied a few of you guys with parts, tires, windshields etc. so you know our prices are good… If you have any further questions please feel free to PM me or call me at work. Thanks. :smiley:

JOHN S.
TORONTO240SX :blue:

Hey John.

Sounds really good man. Im sure there will be more then a few takers here.

Take care brother.

Easy 8)

as new as I am, I think it would be a good idea to have a sticky thread of where people involved with son can get discounts I know I will want to remember posts like this next year… and to be “involved” does that mean being a paid member?

Yeah I hope one of the mods turns it into a sticky for me, that would be great and it would help out everyone here. And like I said EVERYONE involved in SON240sx get’s the discounted pricing. Paid members get everything for free! :lol: (In a perfect world :lol: ).

How bout i trade in my S14 for that red 360 you have for sale?

No way man! I hope that car never sells! Because I wouldn’t have anything fun to drive during lunch time. We have the Corvette Z06, but it’s still not as fun as the Ferrari, I usualy take 360 Modena to go to lunch or to pick up parts when ever I get the chance and my boss let’s me… Oh wait did you say your S14 Sasha?..Hmmm? Are you sure man because that sounds like a heck of a deal almost too good to be true!..Yeah why not bring it in man we’ll take your S14 for a trade for the Ferrari 360 modena! A trade for a test drive that is :lol: ! …In all honesty I have more fun and feel more safe driving my 240sx because when I throw my 240sx sideways and God forbid I happen to smash it I wont have to re mortgage my house to fix it. So …Sasha just stick to what you got man, you got a great car that you can actualy have fun with and do what you want to it, you don’t want to be like these stingy ass rich losers that come here and buy these types of cars and they are too scared to open then up or to even redline them because they are scared something might brake and cost them a fortune so they have these super fast cars but they drive them like a 80 year old man going out for a Sunday drive…Im probably the only guy that has ever pushed that Ferrari to it’s limit. Shhh don’t tell my boss that because he won’t let me touch it again. I usualy have to go around the block when Im driving it back to make sure it doesn’t smell like clutch and brake pads just after a good run :lol: .

Hey Sasha if you want that Ferrari you better hurry up before Tony Monaco from Z103.5 beats you to it.
http://www.tonymonacoradio.com/photos/ferrari/P1000507.jpg

Just joking he doesn’t want to buy it he just hangs out here all the time because he is somehow related to my boss so he buys all his cars and does all his service and repairs here. Good guy to have connections with, he always hooks me up with free club passes etc.
http://www.tonymonacoradio.com/photos