Greetings froms the Greek Islands.

Hey everyone I just wanted to say hello and to let people know I am not in Canada Im vacationing in the Greek islands :smiley: . I have been receiving many PM’s from people asking me for things etc. and at this time I can’t really help out anyone with anything or get you any hook up’s …sorry.
However I will be back in September so if it’s something that can wait then I would be more then happy to help you out then.

Anyway guys the only thing I miss about Canada is my 240sx. And it kills me because on the island that Im from there are 3 guys with 200sx’s last year one of them let me take his car for a spin! First time i ever drove an S13 with a factory installed SR20DET!

Im having a blast here, the weather, the night life and the women are awesome, Im sure I will miss a few nice meets but I guess I can’t have the cake and eat it too. Anyway, take care everyone and see you in September.

(I will still post once in a while :smiley: I miss you guys).

Hey man sounds fun. Is it really called Vacationing if you were born there?

I heard someone stole your SR motor while you were in Greece. :dunno:

true story. :wink:

man just have fun and be happy that you can stay there for such a long time… your 240 ain’t going nowhere anyways :slight_smile:

nope, not until we are done with it… :lol:

nope, not until we are done with it… :lol:[/quote]

Dude, shut up already…Gosh!

John I remember you went last year as well but got no pics. How about
getting us some pics this time?

And yea, pics of the cars would be good too. :naughty:

More women pics than car pics plz! :lol:

Hey John.

You enjoy your vaction as you sure have earned it. Have fun and let loose and we’ll see you when you get back.

All the best brother.

Easy 8)

Greetings from sunny Toronto. :wavey:

haha, he brought up cake :smiley:

enjoy yourself, post up some nice pics, if possible.

Hah! John, I’m gonna be there in a week and a half. Gimme a phone # and I’ll call ya. :stuck_out_tongue: