Guess what I did today?

Today I forgot about work and I kicked back and relaxed and spent the whole day at the beach with a friend and this girl I met on board a ship last week! She is so hot!

Is it snowing in Toronto yet?

Greece Rules! The beach in November! Ahhhhh this is the life!!!

…but no 240sx dammnnnnnn I miss my car :frowning:

Every time I see a 200sx drive by I feel like stoping it and asking the driver if he would let me drive his car for like half an hour if I pass him some money LOL… Yes I get that despirate! …It’s like having a huge load in your balls for a long time and your girlfriend is on the rag and you can’t wait for her to finish so all of the sudden you start looking at other girls and suddenly cheating doesn’t seem so bad because you just have to blow that load!..anyway, something like that LOL!

Time to hit the clubs. Clubs here don’t open till like 1:00 AM and they stay open until Sunrise! In Toronto it’s all over at 2:00 AM WTF is wrong with Canada?

Haha dude snow in November and club hours are just drops in the bucket of Canada’s problems… :lol:

I could definitely see myself missing the 240 really quickly too…

Are you in Greece! No way!

How could you possibly be missing 5psi :rofl:

John, global warming ftw Grass is still green on this side of the fence :o

BTW, Zets filed for bankruptcy. Business is no more.

:grouphug: DFJ

Yeah thats unfortunate about Zets, I actually drove by Zets a few days ago and there’s a gift shop there now.

dammit i never got to go to that place ;(

You guys are full of shit, Nick (the son of one of the owners) is a personal friend of mine, He was here in Greece and we hung in Mykonos for a week, he just left in September, trust me those people are farrrrrrrrrr from bankruptcy!

Fuck!!! Why did you guys have to say Zet’s, you guys are assclowns, now I’m craving a 16oz New York steak medium well at Zets with a side of roast patatoes, rice and Salad, followed by a cigarette and a nice slow cruise in my 240sx around the airport area… Dammnnn you, Dammmmnn you all!

I go work on my tan now, bye!

Haha it’s 6 now, ya punk.

6 !!! WOW!!! One more PSI and you will tie the PSI my farts come out at! LOL!

Bahaha good thing you’re in Greece and not here lol.

Meh I like having the clubs end at 2, that means I can still get drunk, have a blast and get some real sleep

And 10PSI is even better in this cold weather.