EG civic dash in black

Need a dash for a 92-95 civic black would be perfect and if you have a cluster with a tach that would be super also. Let me know need this shit asap.

There’s a '95 coupe that just came in at M&M yesterday- black dash looked nice from what I saw. Auto though, so no go on the cluster, I could use a tach myself.

cool thanks for the heads up

I’ve got one if that doesn’t work out.

I also have a cluster with tach

Got a couple of different EG clusters with tach available

ieatpaint how much you looking to get? And do you happen to have the radio and shifter area plastics in black also?

and deni i dont need your rare jdm as fawk shitttt but let me know what you’re looking for for one of your most beat up clusters lol

Dude stop being a bitch! I know all WNY guys aren’t about EDM JDM parts!!! I have the typical USDM crap as well. I also hae the lowe console as well. What are you doing? Putting your hatch back to stock?

$50? I’m not sure what you mean by radio area, the piece below the radio that goes from dash to floor? I do but it’s different than anything I’ve seen, its got a black solid plate thats got holes drilled for gauges and bolts to the shifter console, so you lose the cupholders. Here’s a picture of it. How about $70 for the dash and this console thing and the shifter plastic? Oh, I dn’t have a shift boot for the console, you’ll need one of those.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/019.jpg

My interior no longer looks like this, this is from the day I bought it haha. Wanna buy the tach too??? lol.

Word i think ill scoop the dash up from you for $50 its not for my car or i might have picked up the center thinger what ever theyre called.

Deni you think my car ever has a chance of going back to stock come on now guy.