question..ne one ever do a 95 teg dash in a ek hatch?

i bought a 98 hatch yesterday and the kid went spray paint crazy…i hate civic dashes and i want to install my integra dash…has anyone ever done this? or think it is possible.i mean i no it is-but im not sure about everything working.(climate control,cruise,speedo) that shit. any info id appreciate it.
thank you

something like dis

http://www.homemadeturbo.com/f14/gsr-ek-dash-into-eg-body-wiring-cutting-ha-cutting-fabrication-71936/

i will personally help you find a stock EG dash if you PROMISE not to do this. worst. thing. ever.

English Class >>>>>>>>>>> Dash Swap

the work:benefit ratio of something like this is indescribably astronomical.

EG= EG, DC=DC

That is all.

i need a ek perfer black,and an si cluster maybe? i dont want to put eg dash in an ek and i love the integra cluster,but if i can get an ek black dash id def try and get it…

Hey lets not all jump to conclusions here, i’m sure he will use all the oem brackets and make it fit just as good a the original dc2 one does.

HAHAHAHAH!^^^^

and to OP i originally though you were talking about an EG, and fyi they dont really make lhd black ek dashes just dark grey, now if you can find one you couuuuld use a 1.6 EL black dash and put the usdm center garnesh in it and essentially make a lhd oem black dash setup. but its my suuuuperrr secretttt setupppp lololol

i noticed,i cant find a black dash anywhere.and i cant find any forums or anything on an integra dash going into an ek.so i think im going to try it and see if successful.ive seen rsx dashes in the ek civics but it so damn hard to find info on this one im trying to do.so im goin to go for it and post pics and ask questions along the way so like i stated first any help would def be appreciated.

there IS a good alternative to finding an acura 1.6 EL black dash, and that to buy SEM landau black and dying/painting a grey ek dash black. its a perfect match to honda black.