quick question . . . for honda people

does anyone know if u can make a center console out of a 96 integra will fit in a 94 civic hatch . and if it can what mods i have to do to make it fit . . . thanks

anything can be done with enough effort.grab one and try it

the whole teg dash will fit with very minimal modification, if you wanted to swap it all out. dc2s and eg’s are pretty much the same car. the only drawback is the doors will never match up with the side of the dash, u might be able to use teg door panels but im not sure. but the center console in the teg will swoop up and fit in with the rest of the teg dash, but doing a teg console and the eg dash…you will have to cut it and tie it in with the cup holder, bc in an eg, the center console and the dash are clearly seperate pieces with rug in between. gd luck! (do the whole dash if you can! it looks sick!)

It wont fit unless it comes from a CBR600R. But I am sure more motorcycle people will comment on this thread for you and steer you in the right direction.

HAHA awesome. +Rep

like said before i dont belive it will fit without alot of work but i know a few people who have the teg dash in their eg’s and they go in with little to no problems. the doors do have to be modified to fit but not a big project but you will need to find a full teg dash. if your looking for one my buddy has one in his eg that he is getting rid of and he is looking for a stock black eg dash with all the fittings.

What’s wrong with the one in the car or replacing it with another one that doesn’t require extra work?

Get a 4dr arm rest and the JDM optional console. It’s all oem parts for the eg and is pretty much the same at a integra console.

http://newageenglish.com/jdmisme/common/egset.jpg

Why this in the Moto section???

how on earth is that going to fit on a bike… soo confused :lol

lots of modifications I guess. I may have to try this on my R6… should be straight pimp

Yea the DC one will not fit

Simple mod of removing tail section and seat. but u have to mod the back for proper tail light fitment !!:thumbup

is the shifter hole designed so your nuts fit in between… like those special bicycle seats?

for your convenience, this mod is designed for ‘sexy time’ while riding your favorite bike

Thread moved to Auto Related $hit

oo shit its in the right section. now it makes much more sense… :lol

best solution here. the DC teg console fits the ED civic hatch console easier.

do what reckone said. thats the setup i have it my eg hatch. console cost me like 150 new and the armrest was like 20 bucks from the junkyard. way cheaper and easier than swapping an entire dash. the ONLY downside is you loose the cupholders…

thread was cooler in the moto section.

They actually make a optional cup holder that replaces the radio din for the eg/dc/ef. The radio relocates into the lower jdm console.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m272/civic93pearlwhite/carpic4.jpg