EG drag car

baye with ur fabricating skills now i may have a extra ls1 in a few weeks if i buy the wrecked gto…hmmmm that car would be sick with a ls1 and mini tubbed

:nod :bowdown

center steer super short wheel base civic funny car/ death machine. I would end up on the back stretch of the dirt track at the valley in that thing.lol

but it would be a fun f@cking ride

:umm :ohnoes :+1 :excited

Nope, it’s gonna stay how it is till someone makes me an offer. I have been thinking about building a early 60’s style front engine dragster. Nothing crazy at all, just a 98" or 100" wheel base mid 11 sec car. Something that will smoke the tires to the 330 and will be all over the track every pass.[youtube=425,350][Vintage Top Fuel Drag Racing/youtube]

how do I post a you tube video??

when in youtube in the corner by the description of the video there will be a text block that says embed… highlight that, then copy it into the thread reply box, then highlight that and click the “youtube” box above the smilies.

check it.

[youtube=425,350]A4L-2jkG5_s[/youtube]

please pm me a price on this and what kind of trades you would be interested in also, thankyou

flat head v8s and rat chopper parts

Don’t forget about the diamonds and guns.

bump… Hurry up and take it away before the snow comes. All the hard work is dun!!