FS: 1997 Honda Civic Turbo SOLD

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/823435079.html[/ur need to sell it to fund my evo cams injectors and exhaust.

Clean title and receipt ready to transfer.

feel free to shoot me a call or text, as i cant check here very often to see pms or posts.

Car runs great and is very quick, just needs some tlc like a nice paint job and exhaust work.

Body has no rust, and $1,000 worth of new brakes. Check out the craigs list link

Thanks,

716-864-4482 Jason

I like the integra cluster swap. I just put one in my 96 dx.

Is the motor obd2? or 1. You should throw some pics up of the rest of the gsr interior that you said you put in it.

what type of brakes did you but on?

lol i posted this from craigslist

i love this car soo much to

willing to part out?

It has stock replacement parts on the braking system. Not parting out. This a complete great running car. It is OBD 1 so you have to lick and stick( didnt hear it from me) or use it as a track car, or from what i have been told you can re wire the factory ecu plug back on and buy a plug and play harness for around $150 which will allow you to put stock injectors in and get to pass NYSI, then just swap back out.

Interior looks clean as hell, looks like a fun car GLWS… Are you driving the wingless white evo now, wasnt that one of nick pearls other buddy that bought that car originally?

Wingless no more baby! I couldnt stand driving it any longer without one. Got the shark fins on the roof too. :burnout:

Im really kind of surprised you guys arent at least throwing me a few offers. I dont mean crazy offers like 2k, but something. I really want this car gone to buy the goodies for my evo. This car really does run good. Turn the boost up to 20 lbs and put slicks on it and you could potentially have a high 10 low very low 11 sec car. This thing only weighs 2200 lbs guys. Come on, i need cams and injectors!

it looks haggered and wtf is on the coldside of the chargepiping? electrical tape?

its actually a pretty nice job. the install was clean. It has duct tape around the couplers because the hose clamps arent holding the couplers on the piping. It needs t-bolt clamps. or i think the tubing just needs to be rolled on the end so the clamp cant slip past.

i would re-edit your first post because the description is pretty vague. I would post what work exactly needs to be done and possibly copy some of your craigslist ad on to here. I would assume most people are lazy and would rather read everything about the car in this thread instead. Maybe then you would get some interest.

but GLWS

…i pmed you already…?

sorry bro, pmed

Talked to you at lancaster last night…nice setup. glwts

come on guys, some one come look at this thing and make me an offer. i promise once you see and drive it you wont be dissapointed. I want it gone this weekend. make me a cash offer!

saw nick pearl standing next to it so i didnt even bother to check it out
goooddd llluuucck with sssaalllleee

:rubicant:

its a b18b btw… just to clear up the “true “jdm” swap”