EK Spoon Cluster

RARE EK Spoon cluster out of my EK. The time has come to let this RARE GEM go!!! Please no low ball offers! Serous inquires only

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL 1650.00!!!

1800.00 OBO
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

:jawdrop:

<< :shits pants:

want.

No low balls AND serious inquiries, you posted this in the wrong place!:smiley:

Damn, that is more than I paid for my Crx…LOL.

Great piece, good luck!

awesome piece. i’m assuming you tried honda-tech.

i’d be shocked if that thing sold on here. most of the retards on this site won’t pay that much for an entire car.

glws, these things command bank.

did u mean $180.00 or are you really asking $1800.00

lol
THats a shit load of money for a cluster.

GLWS

i have a IOU for 1800 with your name on it lol.

Google search it, $1800 is a pretty fair price.

fucking outrageous… it’s just a damn cluster… unless your building a complete show car or magazine car that’s just absurd!

Well, google be damned.

1,800.00 for a cluster…

Is it fucking gold??

Might as well be, unless the whole rare jdm part thing dies down drastically you could sell it for whatever you bought it for. So it may be 1800 but you can sell it for 1800 when you need to.

In the Google search I did I saw one with 23,xxx KM’s on it and it sold for $2400…

If it were solid gold I’d buy it.

sick cluster

hell ctr’s go for $400

goddamn thats one rare piece deni GLWS mang

jesus. really??

Yeah man its posted up everywhere. I dont think a lot of people on here know the meaning of a Spoon cluster.

No I really mean 1800. This is not an SI cluster

Nothing tha you could not afford homie

Not really. Sh!t I had this is my stock EK with a y7. And its not just a damn cluster. Its one of the most sought after EK clusters out there

Basically it has the same value as gold to some die hard enthusiasts

Thanks buddy

Yes really!

“Nice cluster. What’s the retail on one of those?”
http://images.paultan.org/images2/fast-and-furious.jpg

“More than you can afford, pal. Spoon!”
http://www.premiere.com/var/ezflow_site/storage/images/media/images/ff_quote_x/593726-1-eng-US/ff_quote_x.jpg

dope cluster… but there a lot better things i could do with 1800.00

So, just out of curiosity, what is the meaning of a Spoon cluster?

Spoon is a Japanese shop that got their start in Enduro type racing using Hondas. This forced them to develop parts that meet or exceed OEM quality. Spoon parts are rare and in demand in the US so they demand $$$. This cluster also happens to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing clusters. I <3 the neon green needles.