Electrical assistance required

Alright, so the nutbar who sold me my 240SX(now 180SX) never bothered with a LOT of the electrical…and the rest was poorly done (ie: rad fan, pwr mirrors, etc etc)

Firstly, I don’t like driving this car in the winter, and I really shouldn’t, I know. But in the meantime I have to. And this brings to mind some important repairs I most probably need help with (if anybody is in the Ajax/Pickering area)

REPAIRS:
-wiring for hatch (incl: rear wiper, brakelight, defroster, spray nozzle)
-wiring for cig lighter
-courtesy lamps (again, the previous owner for some inane reason took them out and I can’t even find the wiring let alone the clips anymore)
-my fuel gauge must have a bad ground because the needle falls/rises super slow (so I may run out of gas before the needle is actually at E…thank god for my low fuel indicator light)
-stuck washer nozzles (could be an easy fix with the right tool(s))

Big ups to Alex(jacktherabbit) for his help - I’ll be callin on ya if ur in the area. But if anybody is around the Ajax/Pick. area and is available as well please contact me at sempre5@hotmail.com

Thanks
-Tom

hey man, it sucks to see your still haveing problems. Well if you need anything call me. i might be out that way this weekend.

i have that hatch wiring what we can swap. if thats the problem.

let me know if you want me to help yea out.

ps. have a new meter to try out on electrical :slight_smile:

Yeah, if it ain’t too cold this weekend we could get a lot done.
We could do the headliner swap, hatch wiring, and courtesy lights. There’s some other minor stuff but yeah…if you’re down in the area this weekend awesome dude!

I have a new meter (Motomaster) so I’m set to go.

Oh, BTW: do you have a cluster bezel? the black shiny trim that holds the cluster in place. I broke mine trying to get to my cluster (forgot to remove the 2 bolts under column to lower the column even more…so I tried yanking the bezel by the column release lever, which it got caught on)

bump