Electrical work for cash?

Is anyone on NYSpeed good at electrical work that would be willing to tackle some small projects at my house. I’m not good at electrical and would rather have a professional/tradesman come in and do it properly for some cash.

Rundown of what I’d need done:

-Connect garage/shop lights to a switch in garage (outlets are already there and the lights work, I’d just like them controlled by a switch)
-Install an outlet upstairs for the stove
-Wire a few (3-5) electrical outlets in my basement for lights/tvs/ video games etc
-Wire up an outlet for a future pool table light (a light is already there wired to a switch but I’d like it changed)

• Outlet or two for shop lights in basement (workshop area and laundry room area)

Any approximate idea of what this would cost? Anyone willing to do it or know anyone that could?

Let me know here or via pm. Email is Paul.bucholtz3@gmail.com or text me at 716.417.9562 if you have questions or information.

Located in Tonawanda off Delaware near the 290.

Paul B

contact Carbonfiberhooded.

Contact engaged. Haha thanks!

:word: definetely knows his stuff!!!

awesome! I sent him a PM so we’ll see what happens. Thanks again!

I responded to your PM and see your in Tonawanda. I’m in Kenmore so that’s really convenient. I see your list but really hate to give a price without seeing it. So PM me back on when would be a good time to come check it out.

Sent you my number as well.

I texted you this morning before I saw your reply here. Disregard me asking about the price in the text haha. Thanks again!

Paul B