Em1 Turbo Si Vs Teal Turbo Hatch....Get some!

wait, i thought that heavier cars were faster… they arent??

i actually think that he was around 530… ignore that 440whp edit

yeah, that sound like a plan man, i would def love to see a nine second pass

I didnt know a car that ran 11.9’s bone stock was slow!!!

but, its a viper…slow or fast. They are sick and no one can take that away from them.

well 11.9 is still kinda weak for wat your payin for but yes its a very sweet car!

+1 was going to say the exact same thing…“slow” or not. Vipers are SICK.

The civic definately weighs less than 2500lbs…and when did it not become cool to beat a v-10 supercar in a honda, SShater SS? ofcourse it was no surprise with the power levels what the outcome was, but it will still fun as hell. and I really didnt say anything outside the truth in my post. that viper def got yanked. so idk. damn camaro drivers.

lol

I dont know where you can buy a car that looks exotic like a viper, and turned out running a 11.9 for 45k.

news to me that a Viper was considered a “super car”

but you said it exactly how it is…its a Honda, compared to a Viper…at the end of the day, I would rather pull up to the club in a 11 second Viper over a 10 second honda…10 second honda is cool, and a viper is just sick.

Im not being a dick. Just stating facts that im sure 99.9% of this forum would agree with.

i think exotic and supercar are similar:ponder

:ohsnap

i dont go out to the “club” much so i guess me driving a civic is still ok. yea yea we all know most would want a viper… i just like knowing for the most part no matter what car i run into on the road… i can take. that counts for somthing to me… but yea if i wanted to go to the “club” with my new haircut rocking my gold chain looking to be seen with what most people want i would sign my life away and have a viper.

nice, can’t wait till jrod get his EG back out…:wink:

ive got something for him next year :wink:

thats what i like to hear…:slight_smile:

Blooper - i ment to say GSR, im not gonna bye a ITR because what i wanna do to it would destroy what a ITR is, in my opinion ITR’s should stay for the most part stock. + my work wheels are 4 lug and i dont have any 5 lug wheels

yeah man, im with ya… rollin’ up to plastic in my viper y0. bunch of big ballers up in albany, thinking this is downtown Miami or LA… get outta here.

girls who see you for the car you drive or how much you got are one night bangers for sure…

ahahahahaha so true

ppl will always be divided on this subject…no matter what. if you ask me, a fast car is a fast car. BUT everybody wants something different…this is a stupid argument.

:+1