Em1 Turbo Si Vs Teal Turbo Hatch....Get some!

Haha yessss! I couldn’t said it better myself man! 100% agree

+1 to the vw owner.

too bad when I said “club” it was just a example and figure of speech…wasnt actually serious…

just pointing out which car is Obviously more attractive.

for the club…SS camara HANDS DOWN

dont want to start a river on Pearl st

keep your eyes on the road when drivein down pearl st chris lol

:tongue :hug

Vipers are ugly as fuck

2500 sound right. Mine car has nothing under the dash and its tips the scales at 2400 with driver.

Mikes full weight turbo integra read 2,5xx with him in it at LVD, sounds off to me

both very impressive cars. :thumbup good video and good race.

yea i say that scale is off. Does he have everything still in the car, back seat …ect

full interior. typeR rear seat, gsr leather front. type r hubs/wheels

there is a thread in the vid section of a roll race vid talkin about TT vs Rays supra…what r your thoughts on this brooks??

i havent seen the thread but i did race a supra last year when i had 623whp with the coil dwell time set wrong by morgan so i miss fired above 7000rpm … i got out on him a car in 3rd (spining) he pulled back even in 4th and when i hit 5th he pulled away… bc i was miss firing… the girl i was seeing :wink: at the time who knew nothing of cars was riding with me asking “why does your car sound funny” haha anyways… shit wasnt right… but rays car is insane… 0ne needs to be top notch to even contend with that … maybe next year we can play again

:eek3… would cum in pants to witness this…

how much power does ray make?

Sig says 923whp i think

:bowdown

ray needs to come out a play next year. even if its a bolt on cage…lol