Em1 Turbo Si Vs Teal Turbo Hatch....Get some!

that was a fun run. 155-160mph came up FAST. poor mike couldnt hang on the 954 :excited

Also had a sub in the trunk tools and other crap. It said 2598 with me still on the scale

did you still have the ITR tranny in the back?:lol

Nah he sold that

It was in the trunk when I weighed it

hahahahah “why does your car sound funny” yeah shes blond lol, i remember that night

hahaha… poor sarge getting walked by two cars on his rocket. :frowning: wish I was there to see it.

Great vid. both cars are no joke.

car makes 923@34psi but drops to about 27psi at readline which is in the 700 range. I need a dual wastegate setup and a new manifold to hold the boost.

both Brooks and Chris have fast cars. No matter what, I have to play catch up, there is noting I can do about that. They have full boost at like 2k rpm where I have it at 5500rpm.

c’mon sir. brake boosting is a technique you must practice more…

Wow I always thought those cars were closer to 2000 lbs. Gutted 240’s sit around 2500 lbs. not that far off…

arods turbo is huge, heavy. BW S372.

a gutted NA, non caged civic hatch is very light. but start adding the heavy manifold, turbo, intercooler, cage, parachute assembly, even with the plastic interior panels and 40lbs of seats removed, alot has been added

Don’t recall anything that has been mentioned as EVER happening.

Word. A guy with the same identical all motor set-up as me from CT has a hatch gutted to the max and run’s consistent 11.5x-11.6x @ 114-115mph at LVD. Shows how much weight affects things, between me weighing in at around 2650-2700lbs and that guy weighing in with driver at 1,950lbs:eek

Yeah I dont think teal makes boost till 5000ish either lol…cossey tho…you’re right that thing spools fast.