EMERGENCY! Odd Request: PVC ID Card

Well, I have to take a drug test next week, and that requires a photo ID. Seeing as the Kenmore police cut my id in half, and the DMV is taking up to 5 weeks to send me a new one, I need something. I dont care if it is a student ID, a company ID for a place i dont work at etc… whatever as long as it has my name and photo, and whatever else the id has for others isssued it. I will pay your asking price (please be kind), since this is such an emergeny.

NO THIS ISN’T A SCAM, i just need something to go along with my SS card that has my picture on it, and i figured maybe one of the IT guys on here had access to a card printer.

Anyone?

hrmmm… Just found out that i need to do this by tomorrow afternoon!!!

BUMP Anyone… Just a cheapy id. (well preferentially pvc) but i would even take a good laminate at this point!!

go to ECC and get an ID made, if i remember right they just have you fill out a form, take your pic, and print it right there. Later they’d prob. figure out you dont go to school there but you already have the ID

wouldn’t they look it up in the computer?

Edit:

• Campus Security
    [list]
  • 		Q:   			 				<b>How do I get a student ID?</b>

• 		A:   You must be registered at ECC before obtaining an ID. IDs are issued at the College Safety Offices. You must show a copy of your schedule before an ID is issued. IDs are updated and/or deleted (for withdrawal, dismissal or non-payment from the college) through the CITS Department. Replacement for IDs is $5.00. Payment must be made at the Bursars Office and receipt given to College Safety.

[/list]

bump

I don’t get it. You say you need an ID with your name and picture on it…well how the fuck is your name and pic going to be on it if it’s not you?

edit: I’m a moron, I see what you’re saying…I think like walgreens or one of those places will do IDs. Or go get a passport. That shit is fast.