~~**End Of The Summer Twizted Bash**~~

After all the parties at brians we finally got newman in the pond. it never gets old seeing kory flying through the air like a damn bird.

still waiting on vids…

[quote=“LetItRip,post:101,topic:33049"”]

After all the parties at brians we finally got newman in the pond. it never gets old seeing kory flying through the air like a damn bird.

[/quote]

but its always fun watching Kory :slight_smile: even though Newman was some good entertainment! good job guys!!!

and thanks for one hell of a weekend Brian!!!

fuck man good time, good time

[quote=“JEG,post:96,topic:33049"”]

Yeah it was an awsome party :tup:. I got to bed at 4am and was up at 6 for work lol. I’m sooo fucking tired, but it was worth it. We need a rematch in pool. I suck when I’ve been drinking…next time I’m playing sober ;).

Hey Brian, did you end up hookin up with that girl you were walking to her car when I was leaving? She had that “I want twizted’s cock” look on her face…you know…like the one Skunk always has lol.

[/quote]

yea…so who was the girl that brian walked to the car?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LOLOLOLOL

OMG LOL!!!

i don’t care as much about the ownage as the vids.

:picard:

No brian didnt hook up with any girl, JEG doesnt know what hes talking about. he walked a hammered chick to her car, that was about it. i would know i was there til the end wrestling in the driveway :picard:

that hammered chick was mike, we know how brian and mike get when they get hammered :zong:

youre just jealous. on a side note, where is the kory pond jumping vid, that was sweet though he didnt quite make the back flip

lol its so funny,i already know its jaimie…im just messin with you guys…

but yea kor…sweet ass jump!

ahahahaha i love fat chicks…josh is just jelous because he wants the mess that i walked to the car. i did touch mike where he pees though on the way back…

but i will say another nyspeed member was being looked for by this mess. when she couldent find him she left :snky:

wtf vids

OH MAN fat broads haha gotta love em

bri post the damn vids…ive been waitin all day! :wink:

[quote=“Twizted,post:115,topic:33049"”]

ahahahaha i love fat chicks…josh is just jelous because he wants the mess that i walked to the car. i did touch mike where he pees though on the way back…

but i will say another nyspeed member was being looked for by this mess. when she couldent find him she left :snky:

[/quote]

:lol: I was just jokin around about that hooking up comment. Sorry if that got you in any trouble man. I am however jelous that you got to touch Mike, I thought it was my turn? :gotme: But then he disapeared and I got all upset and left lol. Anywho… we need a rematch in pool, I gotta win some of my money back.

brian, can i come ride your quad again soon?