End of the year pictures of my Range and STi (and a few of ryan's M3) 21pix

[quote=“newman,post:20,topic:38553"”]

wiper is up top! (but i still don’t know how to turn it on)

[/quote]

lolz. :snky:

Whose Heather Mist CG5? :spunk:

it’s evan’s.

I think it’s a parts car.

The STi is sooo hot.

ili a lot

[quote=“newman,post:23,topic:38553"”]

it’s evan’s.

I think it’s a parts car.

[/quote]

OMG NO!

I may need the transmission. Mine is slipping when it’s cold. If a fluid change doesn’t fix this I may just have to do the unthinkable and get rid of Dororthy. :frowning:

err IIRC the rear wiper is a toggle on one of the stalks…

nice newman!

I didn’t fully appreciate how huge those trucks are until I walked by it at Jason’s yesterday. Awesome truck :tup:

I <3 that M3, I bet the guy who own’s it wishes you had washed it too :slight_smile: haha.

Looking good Newman gotta say that Range is hot in person

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:38553"”]

I couldn’t reach the roof to wash it. haha.

[/quote]

Uh, you have air suspension… press the “down” button and lower the truck. You should be able to get to most of the roof that way. :slight_smile:

It’s what I do :tup:

much better lineup than the lotus and nissan imo :tup: nice summer car, nice winter car…and a project

but does the rover have a backup camera?

Nice RR. Never seen one in person before lol. Parchment interior with cherry…nice.

I must admit, the RR is kind of bad ass. It’s so god damn big though, takes up a lot of the yard!

i was so excited to be able to carry more than one passenger last night. And i totally forgot about the suspension when i was washing it. Although i still doubt i will be able to reach all of the roof.

[quote=“newman,post:36,topic:38553"”]

i was so excited to be able to carry more than one 16 y/o passenger last night. And i totally forgot about the suspension when i was washing it. Although i still doubt any of my girls will be able to reach the door handle.<3 :baby:

[/quote]

What