Thoughts on winter car...

Drive sti + snow tires + liability = ~1500-1800 dollars

civic/jeg’s TA/other car + shitty snows + liability = ~1500-1800 dollars

Should i keep it real clean and buy a winter car?

I know the sti rocks in the snow. But i don’t want it to get hammered… I like this one too much…

wait a minute…newman wanting to NOT wreck an STI? can’t be happening… :lol:

I wouldn’t drive an essentially brand new $30k car without full insurance even if it’s not financed, so my vote goes to winter beater.

f-bod + monster truck frame = fuck snow and small stuck cars

I think you need to buy JEG’s TA because you are newman and pissing people off is your forte. It’s like saying, I have 3 things to put on my peanut butter sandwhich, mayonaise, mustard or jelly? The TA is the logical choice.

buy jeg’s ta and smash into as many snowbanks as u can

it would be/is fully insured. i meant the money i’d save from taking it off the road and not having liability on it…

with a TA the next time the cops catch you drifting in a parking lot, they can just shrug it off as some kid who doesn’t know how to drive in the snow.

HAHHAHA :rofl:

If I were making your decision here would be my thoughts:

“I have 2 nice cars. I live in Buffalo. Why would I spend all that money on 2 nice cars and not be able to drive either of them half the year? The snow’s going to start falling and I’m going to be pissed thinking about all the fun I could have with an STI on snows.”

Here’s another set of thoughts:

“Why the fuck would I store an AWD Subaru and drive a RWD Camaro in the winter? That’s back asswards.”

I can see the other side of the argument too, but I’d put snows on the STI, wash it regularly, and have fun year 'round. Do you really want to have $xx,000 dollars worth of cars just sitting half the year? It’s still depreciating while it sits.

i vote for the option where you have more fun.

(subaru?)

dont be a pussy, drive the STI.

http://mildiez.net/img/posts/tampon_defensivo.jpg.

deffinately got burned i can understand both side of the story im drineing my iX in the winter althought its no sti and i didn’t spend all that much cash on it lol and a camaro would be alot of fun in winter :gotme:

drive the STI otherwise sell it, wtf is the point of having a not-so-luxurious-interior rally-inspired performance oriented 4dr awd car if you dont’ drive it year round?

:lol: I concur.

It’s an awd rally car, drive it. (that includes ice racing and rally ;))

why not put full coverage on the sti? You’ve got the bucks…

I wouldn’t even consider a camaro.

If the full coverage on the STI is too much, just go get an older legacy or something with awd.

sti in the winter

oh.