engine just started losing power - could be weather related?

hey guys

just to begin with: i have a 89 240sx fastback with a ka24e, i did the timing chain, injectors, fuel pump, all ignition components, and the maf sesor, ats sensor, all of that is good and properly wired, i have enough oil and its clean

problem: just as the cold weather hit, i dont know it might be a coincidence, the engine just runs slow, it revvs slow, and accelerates slow, sometimes its ok, but other times its just like bogging down like a fat cow

anyone know what this might be ? i know people say dont jump to conclusions just check one thign at a time, that was the rule when i worked at the engine shop but the thing is i dont have the money or time to do that right now

please revert from posting stupid things like: time for an sr swap, de swap, another kae swap, just post if you think you know what this might be, thanks.

compression?

i know engine eats a little oil, so i was thinking about that too, but its not shaky enough to be a dead piston chamber, i know when a customer just lost a ring at 300xxxkm on a tercel it was all shaky and would stall out, but my car runs smooth so i dont know

what weight of oil are you using?

10w30 amsoil, i know in the winter i should be using 5w30 but since i drive me engine hard and it runs hot it shuoldnt matter, i always let it warm up anyway

cold should not effect it. hows your coolent? ice in the morning?
I think there is somthing wrong. hows your gas milage?
oem air filter? is it cloged?

my coolant is 50/50 water/antifreeze i did a rad flush this summer so its nice and clean, its not ice, i have an aftermarket cone filter thats sized right for the ka, i use to have a small one and it robbed power but now it seems good, its fairly clean i just installed it recently, gas milage seems a bit less than before, i get 400km/tank appx but i drive angrily and i run walbro fuel pump, big exhaust and high flow cat so maybe its just the performance that eats up the gas

clogged cat maybe?

i got a magnaflow hiflo cat just recently, im gonna see if i can do a compression test today and see the readings.