engine rebuild?

anyone now how approx how much this would cost? and where i could find a good place to do it? I have a 95 altima.

I don’t know their phone # but try looking up Speedworks (it’s eother one or two words) they do all of that kind of stuff and they are kind of by the old South Side Police Station.

ok thanks

DONT GO TO SPEEKWORKS THEY ARE HACKS!!! if you dont belive me look up any previous posts regarding speedworks and you will see what i am talking about. if you want anything done right take your car to calgary and go to autodream.

ohh, no, not another speedworks bashing thread. I thought everyone learned their lesson about them

If no one has anything constructive to add to this thread it will be locked down, just a warning right now before this gets stupid, we have someone asking for suggestions, so give suggestions.

I think he was looking for good place to get a engine rebuild. Saying, “go to speedworks” is constructive, so is saying “dont go to speedworks”.

Just a warning right now before this gets stupid, dont go to speedworks.

It all depends on how far you want to go with a rebuild. I have seen some people buy stock size, bearing and rings and re-use their old oil pump and everything.
Then i have seen people go to the other far end with the only used parts are the block (fully machined) and the casting of the head.

so basicly between 1000-8000.

Oh and please keep it out of speedworks.

i found a kit with new pistons and everything, forget the site but pretty nice, i want to replace everything. My goal is to get my alti to 200hp to the wheels. with a small turbo, nothing big because i like my cars to be year round drivers. so i want something that will handle low boost psi.

Go to EC Auto Machining. They do very good work and they are very cheap too. I have had all my work done by them and everytime I was more then impressed. I know a few people on here can back my statement up.