Rebuilding shops

Could anyone reccomend a good shop in southern ontario to get Starters and Alternators rebuilt. Also are there any shops that rebuild brake calipers for R32 GTRs that would have the right parts. your feedback is greatly appreciated.

there is a place here in ajax, it is awesome, i told him i was rebuilding my engine and wanted to have my starter and alternator rebuilt, he rebuilt them, sandblasted the parts, painted it really nice, and i got both back looking brand new, all it cost was $75 total. i think its called don mcleans starters and alternators or something, you take 401 to westney, then go south on westney and past bailey, it is in an industrial/commercial unit on the corner of westney and clements

as or calipers, i had a hard time finding someone to rebuild my NX front and rear calipers, i went to nissan and ordered a rebuild kit, the front were easy as f*ck, but the rear were a pain in the ass because of the mechanical E-brake built in.

I am pretty sure cooksville service center in mississauga could rebuild the starter and altrenator i will find out 100% on monday and i think we can do breaks its kinda a speacialty plus you will have a skyline owner watching over your car to make sure everything is done right
steve

G.S. alternator and starters in Brampton…good guys.
they have a secret stash of knowledge

to build on this, does anyone know where i could get my engine rebuilt if it wasn’t getting oil and seized?

Ajax engines

BAM!

They do oem re-builds to full out racing/drag motors.

never seen bad work come out of there