Entourage Final Season

Kind of disappointing, even though for me, it didn’t really start getting good again until middle of last season. Of course, the final season looks to be interesting.
Sidenote, really wish “How to make it in America” would come back too.

Wow more drama (no pun intended). Still pretty excited for it to start this weekend though.

cant wait for this… i hope the movies are good

Excited to catch up on all this…

Cant wait! :tup:

I’ve checked to make sure my DVR is ready to go twice already. I’m sad this is the last season, but I’ll take what I can get.

hbo has so many cash mine series they could bring back.

oz, sopranos, 6 ft under, ect. ect. ect. deffinitly sad to see another good one go.

Yeah, I’m going to miss it…

But you know with their track record, they’ll just pump out another one.

this shit dont hold a titty to breaking bad

yeah, the first breaking bad of this new season was pretty hardcore.

I had to Google what that was.

Me too…

One more episode left!!!
How to make it in America comes back in Oct!

Yeah How to Make it in America is good too. What about Boardwalk Empire, another great HBO show.

Entourage has been good this season.

I like this season overall, just hate the emasculation of Ari trying to win back his cunt wife. Every time a show or movie has an alpha male character they always end up fagging him out for some girl. Anyone else much rather see him with Dana Gordon?

Her and Ari make a much better couple!

Word. She lets him be an asshole, which is also when he is hilarious. Mrs. Ari (well, Melissa now) has spent the entire series trying to pussy him out.

Entourage sold out IMO. Final season and you make as few episodes as the first season? Not to mention, it doesn’t even fill it’s miniscule time slot as is. Maybe 3 episodes ago, the episode was literally 20 minutes including the intro. This season has the most shit going on/developing, and they’re making 8 episodes? Come on.