HBO premier night

Last night was a big night on HBO, what did you guys think?

Season 3, Episode 1 of Deadwood- I like the show alot because its set in early to mid 1800’s but the language is modern. though some of the dialect is hard to understand. But I like it.

Season 3, Episode 1 of Entourage- This show is the shit. I really like that and could you imagine living that lifestyle. It looks like this season is going to be interesting with Arie (sp?) and his new company. I smell failure?

Episode one of Lucky Louie (sp?)- That show was hilarious. Not many shows now a days are taped infront of a live audience. And this show was pure genious. I couldn’t stop laughing. This is almost seinfeld material. I highly recommend watching this.

Episode 1 of Dane Cook’s Tourgasm- I thought this would have been much more interesting after seeing him on his DVD’s. But I would say it was about 3/4 of them touring (reality) and about 1/4 of them doing their live shows. The touring part (on the bus, before and after shows) was interesting. I could not figure if they were being serious or if it was staged. It wasnt super funny but it was interesting. Towards the end i thought it was staged.

Any thoughts?

Entourage was awesome, i wish it was longer though! I am not sure whats going to go on with Arie, but I have a feeling vincent will take care of him!

Entourage ftmfw. Jeremy Piven is hilarious.

you have to watch Baghdad ER also

x2 , 26 min a week just aint cuttin it…

entourage “let’s hug it out” love that shit!

Entrouge is the shit… agreed it must be longer, 26 min is not long enough… Baghdad ER is just crazy…