Epic Meet video

The editing is unreal as is the music and the cars.

Also if anyone knows the name of the song around 2 minutes into the video please post it up. I know its a remix of some batoven song but i dont know which one.

not bad but still not as good as wagenwerks vids

Word, Wagenwerks kills it.

its a remake of beethoven… i think syphony num. 5 or some shit like that

Very nice vid. Gotta love JDM stuff.

Song @ 2:00 minutes is Walter Murphy Band - A Fifth of Beethoven

I enjoyed this as much if not more.

It seems that video series editing is the next big thing killing DSLR posts of meets.

Thanks man ive been looking all day

seems like it’s just a bunch of still shots edited together into a movie. not bad, but nothing special.

i’ve never seen a video that can top this, great music, amazing cars, rolling shots, 235789 camera angles, and perfect editing.

http://www.wagenwerks.net/video/h208.html

I watched some of the wagenwerks videos and they are very good but it wasnt as good to me as this or even the thangsombat meet movies. Maybe its just because im not a huge vw fan. Oh well.

it really has nothing to do with the cars, the one you posted is really just 80 still shots of either the front or backs of cars strung together and flashed to the beat of the music.

But it does. Your definitely more interested in a video about cars if you actually like the cars and music. Or are you not?

Whether you like the kind of cars in the video or not, what’s that have to do with the Wagenwerks videos being just about professional movie quality? That’s what we’re talking about as far as which video is “better”

This movie in HD is pretty much the same. Minus whoever filmed it tilting the camera back and forth every second like the wagenwerks movies.

Really?
Really? :rofl

:wierd :lol

the one you posted isn’t very far away from a bunch of photo’s strung together in window’s moviemaker :lol. you give me a bunch of pictures and i can whip one up just like that and i have zero movie making experience.

Should I start a Badass Auto Videos thread? =)