Epic Story...

Haha! EPIC!!

Lol this is a great story!

:rofl

PUSSY!!!

oh…from the sound of the story you were getting a deal…believe me:number1

you should do it at least once.

dude that was awesome. great story bro!

The funniest part about what you’re saying is that it comes from someone in your profession! :rofl

Atta boy!

Should have asked her if she price matches :lmao

hey man…I thought i should do it once…i was also with 4 other good friends…it was an awesome time…i spent a shit load of money in a matter of hours but well worth it…

It was pretty funny…these 5 chicks walk in the room and say pull your cocks out…i was shocked!!!

oh man. ive seen some hookers in my time, but i never bought one…

HAHAHA, Quality story!

Cossey you were not kidding epic story on the phone today :rofl

+1 on the PUSSY!

-1 on the whole whipping my cock out in front of 4 other dudes for a hooker :rofl

WTF. Why wasnt I invited to AC. Any way on another note. It must be that bar in Bally’s. I had a similar event occur during the time we spent there with Eddie Lee from Mackin Industries (Volk/Advan Wheels) Byron and Hater can atest to the story of the legit whore i met there while shitfaced.

well i didn’t pull my dick out in front of everyone…

but it was dark in the room anyways…

just playin man haha

whatttt the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk hahaha

hahahaha great!!! LMFAO

Lmao this story is awesome and only you cossey

OMFG :rofl :rofl :rofl

Cossey, if you hadn’t noticed Atlantic City is ONE BIG SHITHOLE. I cant even go there anymore its so dirty.

You did notice there were hookers everywhere. Very ninja like. I cant believe you didn’t take pics of this broad.

+1 rep for a great story.

firat off Cossey great story man! well exicuted and all. but…i would have def found a nice hooker to bang if i was single.

Ray, fuck yea! thats how its done.