Erie County Fair Discussion

Post about this years Fair.

Aug 12-23rd.

Gate price $10.

I can get anyone tickets for $8 if you want just let me know. I can accept paypal, ticket pickup in orchard park

This year’s fair is going to be the same as last year’s fair…just more expensive.

/thread

I fucking hate the fair. its the same goddamn thing every year. from carnies stealing bikes to gas stations running out of natty ice, the retarded amount of traffic I have to deal with on a daily basis on s park and mckinnely, fuck it. I can’t stand the goddamn thing. the best thing to do when the fair is in town- go to darian lake and ride all the coasters. no lines, everyones at the fair!

jailbait. duh

Brooks and Dunn are playing that seems like a good show and jailbait

Dude natty ice? You should thank them for running out of it. Get some Sam Adams or Labbatt

The fair is really terrible with the exception of the food.

and the jailbait

im going friday for free… firemens day… im with Wales center

There is a channel 2 day for $2 admission and parking, the following day is a channel 4 day, $4 admission and parking.

We are going on the channel 4 day, most of the stuff is not set up for the channel 2 day…

Its a good way to kill a couple hours outside, I’ve noticed that the past 3 years have been the exact same routine however.

I would but its probably going to rain…

That would be my only motivation to go tho. Hopefully they all wear white.

we get it, you’re a fireman. stop telling us in every single thread you post in.

i always head up every year basically just for the food lol

Im gonna go… its something to do that we dont get to do all year round anyways

If i’m ever feeling really bad about myself, i just go to the fair to cheer me up.

dude how old are u? 17, 18. u cant even do anything good in the company yet, i bet u cant even hold or spray the hose. just go all the grunt work like reeling in alot of hose. :slight_smile:

Fixed

A RICER fireman:

Want To Buy: Underbody Neon’s - blue

Want To Buy: FiberGlass Parts for 2nd gen. Camaro

Want To Buy: looking for BIG CHROME RIMS

I liked the fair ca. 1990. Half my family is farmers so we used to spend a week at the fair when I was little watching my cousins show animals and exploring all of the different stuff. It was such a neat place for a kid. There was a ton more agriculture, exhibitions, etc. Now it’s just a big fucking carnival with a couple of cows. :tdown:

A few years ago I had sex in one of those boats in the dome while the fair was going on. :smiley: