erie pa: 96 ek civic sedan 5 speed

just wondering if there is enought interest on here wether or not to sell the ek sedan… it was going to be a project for the girlfriend but the way pennsylvania laws are, this is going to be alot harder to achieve to get it back on the road… THIS IS A SALVAGE TITLE civic… it is a d16y7 sohc 5 speed 4 door, has a little surface rust on the right rear quarter panel… it needed a subframe, hood, pass. fender, and it doesnt need it but i got the rear right door for it as well because it has a dent… the hood, fender, and door that i got are silver…i already installed the subframe,the car needs the core support or for it to be bent back into shape,windshield passenger side airbag or delete tray,windshield and a radiator and i will throw a integra one in for free if someone buys it…im going to start at $1500 or best offer…pm/text/call 814-572-8137 here are pics WHEELS DO NOT COME WITH THE CAR I WILL THROW STEELIES ON IT IF SOMEONE PURCHASES IT
edit: forgot to mention it has a new stock exhaust on it and im throwing a dc sdports header for it as well

want this !

come get it!

fyi its easier to register this in Pa than it is in NY

well im probably going to keep it now since i already pulled the core support off and now im going to cleveland to get some parts from sorta fit unless somebody has a core support lying around from a ek 96-00 civic