ETID Christmas Show

Anyone going to ETID’s Christmas show this year? I couldn’t get tickets last year because they had it at a fucking bowling alley. Anyways, hoping to get legitimate responses before someone walks into this thread and posts “fag.”

where is it?

Its always a good show

where is it?

Its always a good show

show usually kicks ass…i wish i was in buffalo so i could go again. I usually go to every show when they were in town

The “rock & bowl” with the Cancer Bats… I heard it was amazing!!!

I went to the Christmas show 2 years ago and it was amazing. They played with no barricade and played some of their really old stuff. It got pretty rowdy! I wish Dead Hearts were still together because they made it totally worth it even though tickets are only $20 bucks anyways.

Ill be there this year but I dont think there are any tickets left.

Yea i was at the dead hearts show, it was pretty bad ass.

I was at the one two years ago with DH. There’s tickets left go to Tops they’re $13 plus $6 handling. I bought four yesterday. It’s at Ballroom there should plenty of tickets.

I want to go so bad but wont be back in town till the 22nd :frowning: BOOOOOOO

You should fly back in immediately. Just for the show.

I would if I didnt have to work. Stupid jobs.

im going

if its not sold out i may go

are they playing with anyone interesting?

fag

I know nothing about them, just wanted to oblige the OP. What kind of music is it?

FAG

For not knowing of ETID. :gay2:

I may or may have not heard their music, but I am really bad when it comes to knowing which artist created anything. I just listen to shit I like.

if i went this would be #4 ETID show for me. first time i saw em they opened for the deftones at MCC in 03. that was fucking siiiqqqqqqqqq

I’m stuck at work till 10 that night so I hope i can make at least the end of their set.

They are with It Dies Today (another Buffalo band) and Howell.

After reviewing ETID’s myspace, I found a few unflattering pictures of myself from one of their shows lmao. This Christmas show is gonna be nuts.

Christopher Capelli is going to hook me up with tickets.

I remember going to an ETID show in a basement at ECC in like, shit… 2000?