anyone going to ETID at evolution tonite?

its gonna be one of the best shows of the year.

maylene and the sons of disaster
poison the well
everytime i die
underoath

20 bucks at the door. worth every penny IMO

god I wish I was in buffalo…

if you leave now you can make it :wink:

its gonna be awesome, i cant wait!

i wouldnt mind seein underoath

wheres evolution?

george urban boulevard in depew. i’ll get the exact location for you in just a sec.

2094 George Urban Blvd., Depew, New York 14043

this 2night? god i wanna go

yup tonight.

Yeah… The girl at Macys said they are selling tickets like no other… Evolution is big but with ETID’s bigger following in Buffalo after The Big Dirty release (not to mention how big Underoath and Poison The Well are), I just may say the door may be sold out…

Either way ill fucking be there… My goals on the night is to rack up 4 bruises and draw blood of some sort.

i shall be there as usual

my last buffalo show

Oh and effin bump for the best band ever who just so happens to be from north Tonawanda

idc how i gotta get in, but im getting in.

me and 91CRXSI are most defiantly going to be there

ETID sells out every time here… if you don’t have tickets don’t bother

lol i made the post and i dont know this, what time are doors?

my friend knows the guy running the show i guess they have 300 for the door and 1000 have already been sold through ticket master evolution holds like 1400 so I’ve been told. It should sell out. Its going to be an awesome show :carnut

doors open at 6 so im thinking show at 7

I’ll be there around 7:30.

Anyone see them in Rochester 2 months back with The Bled and Saosin? Amazing show but the highlight was the Lets Go Buff-A-Lo chant overpowering the Rochester crowd… there were probably more people from buffalo there than there were people from rochester and it was pretty packed.

SIQQQ macys still has tix. going there now and then off to the show. if anyone sees a tall skinny goofy kid in a black/gold famous hoodie say hi. its me :smiley: