Warped Tour 2006

Next week, whos going…

If anyone is going and wants to pregame with me and my boyfriend shoot me a PM…

i should be there.

early november ftw

i’ll be there with the roomates

so many bands i wanna see

<<<<will be there for sure pregamming with a bounch of people… Underoath and bullet for my valentine ftw… :tup:

i don’t think they are coming to buffalo.

if they are, they will most likely be staying at my pad afterwards.

:tup:

Everytime I die would be the only one i would like to see… oh and underoath…

omg is fallout boy coming they make my pants sooooo fucking moist

i’ve seen ETID too many times, to even be excited anymore, but they do put on one hell of a show. Good guys too.

Underoath really knows how to work the crowd. And to me, thats 100X’s more enjoyable.

For example, I saw Aiden, and My Chemical Romance, and while they aren’t my favorite bands ever…they put on one hell of a show…probably one of the best ones i have ever been to. Coheed’s up there too. :tup:

I like aiden… the first few seconds but i think the singing just fucking destroys them

MCR… ugh they do put on a good show but dear god i hope they all die in plane crash

i just got some “vip” tickets somehow so i guess im going

they listed on their site they were coming for warped

if they are coming to your place, i will definitely pretend to be your friend for the night :tup:

nyspeed meet for warped tour???

who’s down

mental note - request off for tuesday

oh and

New Early November <<<<< Old Early November/Finding Westerly.

Listen to Finding Westerly…its the ex lead singer, and guitar player for early november (the guys who started early november)… they are 1028284 times better. They are pretty good buds of mine.

lol… hurry up bitch. i did this last week :slight_smile:

thats real cool that you are down with the old finding westerly stuff, i highly agree that their older music is extremely better than their new stuff

i remember seeing these guys in florida at a small show like 3-4 years ago right when their first “early november” cd came out, and there was all of 15 people in the crowd

diehard fan of TEN since (near) the beginning :stuck_out_tongue:

Steven Nakovich and Mike Lally (lead singer/guitarist, and bassist) stay at my house from time to time. They love my other, and her un-dying affection for them.

pretty rad fellows.

I just looked at the bill.

there is not one good band.

:tdown:

the first warped tour was ok… the second sucked, then it just kept getting worse.

:word: i be down foo…im gunna have my little bro bee with me though…

ditto