anyone going to ETID at evolution tonite?

http://merchnow.com/store/graphics/00000001/aaclogo225.jpg

ill be wearing this shirt…

if you see me say hi

such a dirty show…always such a dirty dirty show…its the only way o describe their music

The Misfits are going to watch that show. How much you want to bet that they play something with them. That would be awesome.

[quote=“Bsp TC,post:21,topic:37474"”]

ill be wearing this shirt…

if you see me say hi

[/quote]

didnt see you…

[quote=“MOBOOST4U,post:22,topic:37474"”]

such a dirty show…always such a dirty dirty show…its the only way o describe their music

[/quote]

beyond dirty. shit was fucking raw!!!

[quote=“Carnut,post:23,topic:37474"”]

The Misfits are going to watch that show. How much you want to bet that they play something with them. That would be awesome.

[/quote]

they were next door the whole night. barely anyone went over to see them.

probably the best show ive ever been to

during one of the breakdowns on the 2nd last song i saw a kid to a spin kick, launch his shoe off his foot and smash this other kid in the face. kids head snapped back and the bitch next to him screamed O M G shit was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life.

:tup:

ah fuck!

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:37474"”]

beyond dirty. shit was fucking raw!!!

probably the best show ive ever been to

[/quote]

Dont want to get over excited but easily the best show I have ever been to… I am still just flabbergasted wow.

[quote=“cky89,post:24,topic:37474"”]

during one of the breakdowns on the 2nd last song i saw a kid to a spin kick, launch his shoe off his foot and smash this other kid in the face. kids head snapped back and the bitch next to him screamed O M G shit was the funniest thing ive ever seen in my life.

[/quote]

Joey Stylez?