euro

Originally posted by turbovw18
electrical nightmare??? for idiots maybe? :dunno: i do fine… intellegence helps though.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by Quik
:gives: go away, and have
fun running that jetta

geo= GM’s piece of shits

I swear you’re at least mildly retarded.

Every Geo car was a rebadged Japanese car. My car was made at the same factory as the Toyota Corolla, because they’re the same car other than some minor body differences. The only thing that makes my car a GM is the plastic Geo logo in the front grille.

Are you old enough to remember any of this?

Originally posted by turbovw18
electrical nightmare??? for idiots maybe? :dunno: i do fine… intellegence helps though.

I don’t know about MK4 Golfs, but:

My 1988 GTi: Dash frequently shorted out, brake lights worked intermittently

My step-mom’s 1992 Cabriolet: Dash lighting never worked (even after two trips to VW dealerships), Stereo worked when it wanted to

My friend’s girlfriend’s 1991 Audi 90: Stereo works 75% of the time, driver’s side brake light works about as often

My girlfriend’s 1995 Audi 90 Sport: HVAC controls lighting worked every once in a while, O2 sensors (and other emissions related shit) died on a regular basis, fried driver’s side headlamps every couple months, power antenna went up when it felt like it

My friend’s 1998 Jetta VR6: Same O2 sensor problem

Don’t get me wrong: I like VWs. A friend of mine was looking for a moderately quick car for around $20k and I got him into a 2004 1.8t GTi. He’s already having problems with the motor on the driver’s side window.

(Don’t think it’s just an Audi/VW thing either, my dad’s Benzes and my girlfriend’s family’s BMWs go through the same bullshit)

Originally posted by michaelblanyer
I swear you’re at least mildly retarded.

Every Geo car was a rebadged Japanese car. My car was made at the same factory as the Toyota Corolla, because they’re the same car other than some minor body differences. The only thing that makes my car a GM is the plastic Geo logo in the front grille.

Are you old enough to remember any of this?

problems your friend should and probably will experience

window regulators…non electrical…need to replace plastic clip…all under national recall
coilpacks…they fail…just need to be replaced…national recall
otherwise the car should be golden…I drive one every day without a problem…well the occasional CEL…but it is a VW…so you gotta expect that

this thread sucks

I thought this site was about being nice to other people and having respect for what they drive.

Originally posted by s14M3
I thought this site was about being nice to other people and having respect for what they drive.

:rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bj:

Someone lied to you:D

Shit I don;t even have respect for what I drive but I still dump money into it. Its better than paying more taxes… :smiley:

hahaha

who told you that :smiley:

Originally posted by turbotalon91
who told you that :smiley:

i did, and i ment it.