Europe's fastest street legal car is a...

Fbucket fans will love this…

Those tire marks are a lovely shade of black.

Sick car.

badass f-body right there. I didn’t look to hard at the article, does it say anything about the powerplant except for the size and output?

bad ass. rough translation of what is in the car—

Engine: 540 “Donovan aluminum block with Dart heads. 4.50” boring and 4.25 "stroke. Cailles, Oliver rods, JE pistons. Custom Cam, Jesel 1.7 shaft tilt. Autronic ecu and MSD ignition. Smurning Dry Sump with remote reservoir . Procharger compressor type large, handmade intake and exhaust manifolds.

tranny is a zf 6 speed. ford 9 inch rear, bilstein suspension, 50/50 weight at 1/2 tank. makes a tick over 1400ps-- and i forget what that translates to in sae hp.

1380.82 hp

you can’t forget the .82 hp

Ive already seen this on a few of my other forums, but damn this is a bad ass car for sure. Its supposed to be coming to the US to test in the near future I believe…

Ha Ha…

It’s a third-gen!!! :mullet:

Wow … That’s badass

wow pretty neat

sick !

bet that felt safe :ugh:

tranny is a zf 6 speed

thats suprising. I always heard those trannies are hard to fit in these cars and thats why T56 is a popular swap. Plus i didnt think you could make those trannies that strong.

252 mph is fast but i thought the veyron was good to 254 and the CCX is even faster?

ZF 6 speed is so much larger than the T56. I’m sure with al the work done to the car, modifying the driveshaft tunnel wasnt that big of a deal. The ZF is actually a pretty strong transmission.

veyron and ccx’s speeds weren’t official because they used their own equipment.

the turd gen did

awesome

Posted this on a International site. Wow, talk about whiny bastards :rofl:

you cant beat big block boosted power. Fastest motors in the world

but it’s still a camero

i’d rather have the veyron, even though it’s a mph slower :smiley: