Ever wanted to pop a cherry?

rofl + 1 on both statements

hahaha

she said she only wants a man with intelligence etc, what man spending that kind of money will have any intelligence at all ?

shes so gay “i want to capitalize”

Fucking whore. If I was rich i’d outbid everyone just to be able to do stuff with her. I’d blindfold her and tell her I think it’s sexy, then as she’s lying there all horny I would pull out one of those gas weedwackers with a dildo attached to the end and just jam it up her ass.

Take that, virgin bitch.

whoa

Just imagine that, girl is lying there thinking she’s going to have some great sex. Then out of nowhere… “brapp brapp brappppp!!!”

:crackup

hahaa dude

use a sawzall !

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xkqrRScFOSI/RsOhx4V8ZiI/AAAAAAAAAH4/nJw6OPLeVZU/s1600/Heather%2Bwith%2Bsawzall.jpg

BY THE WAY DONT EVER SEARCH ‘SAWZALL DILDO’ ON GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH WITH SAFE MODE OFF

YOU BEEN WARNED

big fat dildo on one of these
http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/rotary-hammer-drill.jpg

idk man the sawzall will work WAY better

rofl perfect. :mwahaha

u guys r fuckin crzy…jackhammers work better

it just spins and gives a slight hammer action only if its really pressed in HARD as fuck , u would rip her open before any hammer action creates any vibration with that

sawzall ftw if u guys dont agree u never used a sawzall :stuck_out_tongue:

hammerdrill is the best, it goes in and out and spins

From what I have read she has like rules.

and she is like semi going to pick the person

o wow… that could be a very awkward death

so if u pay u can get turned down and be SOL?

ya i was thinkin that after i posted it

FUCK THAT LOL 250k or MORE and there is RULES ?

LOLLLLLLLLLl

and @ mcflurry no one pays unless they are accepted by her, so u wouldnt spend 250 g’s and be SOL, i mean actually, u would be SOL cuz u just paid 250gs to get laid

Just get her drunk and do her for free.

chris has the right idea

:nod

i need a beer…but i got school in 4 hours :sad

haha shes gonna be a HUGE whore right after all this blows over, thats what happens when you wait until your fuckin 40