Ever wanted to pop a cherry?

roadtrip anyone??

best way to start the day…redbull and smirnoff, then get 100 on your math quiz :banana :banana :banana :banana

whats a quiz, Mark? :ssh

its this thing where the teacher decides to be a fag and hands us out a piece of paper with questions on it and you have to answer them, if I had to compare them to anything I’d compare taking them to the feeling of running out of beer. :headbang

i dont like beer.

you obviously haven’t drank enough of it then :nod

:lol well, im aware of the whole thing when you dont like the taste of the beverage, but you keep drinking till the point where taste doesnt matter, but id need a lot of beer to get drunk to THAT stage. i just dont drink in general

:rofl

no they woudlent shes legal now… err was legal then… catch my drift

:ninja
:lmao

if i lived out there my lifes goal would be to reel her in get her to think i was this awesome guy and then fuck her before the auction ended one night when she was drunk.

I would then leave her a note:

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!
You may want to become AN HERO.
Bros before hoes i just saved some poor schlub $250000 cause it was worth $5 so i left you these quarters and that ticket for my free taco bell burrito.
Oh and i may or may not have herpes and i think the condom ripped.

what was your roomates # again
Ron

whos gonna pay u 250k come on nicole, be real (J/K couldnt resist the opening u left)

OH MAN
THATS ROUGH JON

haaaaaa

I’d tap that if I didn’t like boys

screenshotted for the intrawebz for ages to come

wat

I had to just for the fact then when asked nicole provided no nudes in a previous thread.

Every post by Chris88z24 in this thread…he was probably drunk.

I didn’t drink today you cock knocker.