Ever wanted to pop a cherry?

i wonder if forplay is allowed

for 250k nething should be allowed. But seriously virgins suck I have had one to many of that kind, just my .02 cents. I wouldnt pay 250k for pussy just put forth a litttle effort or spend some money on shots and its as good as done for next to nothing. Now every decent looking virgin is gonna think she can put put some vag for 250K, BLAH :stfu

wow good point… girls are going to put way too much value on there hymen :idiots

maybe I’m getting old… but what i really funny was she is willing to sell her self or her cherry but yet wants to be a family /marriage counselor…

yup I’m pretty sure that her husbands gonna need it and her train will help her twister his mind into believing it’s OK.

i can here the convo between her and her child mommy got were she is today because she sold her self. but don’t worry you’ll rule some man and his wallet with your cherry sum day too!!!

:+1

i found this !! she looks much better in the pix!!!

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/1221478301/Girl_Sells_Her_Virginity

i wonder if the guy will have to use a condom

There are some hottt girls on their website, wow.

No, i’m sure he’ll get to blow his load in her and get her pregnant too. ::slight_smile:

shit u may as well, spend THAT much cash!

Take a second and think about what you just said. Get her a girl you just spent a dick ton of money to nail and then get her pregnant and on top of that have to pay for a kid for rest of your life.

hmm, i suppose. id still bust a nut in her to scare her half to death and cram her mouth full of the emergency morning after pills to make sure

I would tell her that the abortion money is included in the 250k I just dropped

that might work! :lol

Good call man hahahaha

:crackup :mwahaha

I would go out and get an STD just to give it to her on her first time :haha

:crackup :crackup :crackup

I hope some sick rich guy out bids everyone and just makes her give him a rim job the whole time

rusty trombone style?