Every Wednesday Night...

just throwing this out there… on Wednesdays after 8pm typically alot of people all winter have been meeing at Sutters Bar in Albany, across from Suny Albany on Western (rt. 20) for Wing Night. .25cent wings and $7 pitchers. (plus the cheese fries are amazing) anyways… last week we had 9 tables lined up with i’d say 20 or so local guys… seems to be a good time, and they arent usually to busy so theres lots of room.

I thought i would let everyone know, the usuals include john(freakls), me, brooks(teamteal), matt(bootlegcivic), eliot with the MR2, Dan(sullyvr4), mike(mustangfag), and alot of other people who arent on the sight… the good thing about this place besides the food and the people is the fact that i think its 18 to get in… no one ever checks ID’s and if they do i’ll just buy it for ya.

So basically, come hangout every wednesday… were going tonight in about 2hours… maybe ill see some of ya there.

EDIT: no one ID’s you to get in, so technically as long as you can drive there you can get in.

i was there a couple weeks ago on a wednesday wings are good, and no one i.ds shit. im 19 and i was “old enough” to the waiter, as he said. lol

im 21 so its doesnt matter…just not a fan of brook…

i’ll pass.

ill prob take you up on the offer haha

Brooks is the man!

Maybe I’ll stop by next week if your gonna be there

hmm…i think we also found your significant other :gay

No, Shawn and GranMassa… duh! :gay

If I weren’t sitting at work currently I would be there. Wings are sounding mighty excellent right now!

yeah you guys should def come out… the group of people there takes up atleast half the place… it would be sick to get the whole place full of car enthuseists (sp i know). Plus i’m sure all the girlfriends will be thrilled at more guys, yelling about more cars, haha

I’m down for next wednesday.

21 in july :idiots

Might stop up next wed. if no one minds me clearing the house of wings :rofl

that was a fat joke.

as usual i was there untill way too late again… we didnt leave untill probably 12:30

hahha yea me2 Dj but it was a good time as useal … plus half the place saw murreys ball last night

but swifty didnt bring his braclet wtf :gay lol

I’m not a fan of long distance relationships… it would never work out.

The wings were good last night :thumb

yah they were extra good… next wed is gonna be killer. we should have a dart tournament too

hmm… i may have stop by. whats gonna happen when wedensday night test n tunes starts back up?

just a guess…but probably going to the track :nod

they are still open after LVD closes ;D