Everyone enjoying their tax hikes?

it’s for people that don’t think about their retirement today. it was created by FDR to help out the elderly, who worked all their lives and were still living in poverty.

even if you consider your retirement today its not guaranteed. i have seen people first hand put a bunch of money away then die before they could use it.

if you save just cash chances are you have a bad savings plan. because we both know money goes down in value. if you have $100 right now its worth more than it is tomorow. the longer you hold onto money the less and less its worth. so why would you do this?

take gas for example a gallon back in 1999 was $1. now its $3.50+ if you saved enough money for gas and then inflation hit hard in a short period your not going to retire a happy man. so if you save money in 1999 for 2013 your stupid. its better to invest it into the things we need

look at the richest men in the world. most of their money is tied up with physical things not cash. they are valued at big money they yet dont have it in cash. because they are smart and understand money is worth less than physical things

its better to spend your money investing in hard items or things people need.

i know you have someone in your familys who says something similar to this “back in the day a quarter bought alot of things” now a quarter doesnt even buy a piece of candy.

this all relates back to the movie idocracy. if inflation keeps going up de valueing our dollar eventually we will be paying $5 for a dollar menu item at mc donalds.

i hope you dont save $250,000 and then inflation hits and its a hourly wage at mc donalds

That’s good, considering he wasn’t sworn in president until January 09, and the cellphone program was initiated in October 08.

Did Obama get rid of this program? No. The program has been alive since Reagan with phone companies and tax payers providing subsidies towards low income families.

This has no more merit than Bush being responsible for 911 attacks. There are plenty of legitimate things to attack Obama and congress on, including renewing the Patriot act, war involvement, guatanamo bay and other fuckups but you’d have better chances proving that he was involved in Sandy Hook shootings than bills signed by other presidents.

1. Vlad is god.

2. If you don’t believe the Obama phone got its name for a reason, your retarded. Did you ever think that the websites that you look at are created by Obama nutswingers like yourself?

3. I guarentee if another president was in office, the obama phone wouldn’t be half of what it is. It started off being proposed of 70 minutes… Now it’s 250 mins and 250 texts.

Free housing, free healthcare, free obama bucks, free food, free utilities, free obama phone…

What’s next? Free car payment?

Maybee free Jordan’s…

Yes fact checkig websites that will non partisan call out the bullshit from Obama are created by Nutswigers. :rofl

Sbardy is king.

Program started off as being a land line discount. Bush being ANOTHER president added cellphones. Obama expanded further, but that wasnt the argument you are making was it. Where is your guarantee now? And I thought that he created the phones according to you?

Sbardy is king. Facts be damned. All sources that don’t agree are biased.

If you’re too retarded to realize that I’m on the side of defeding facts instead of Obama, I cant help you. But make an ignorant call of calling me a nut swinger without facts and you’ll be surprised to find what your account looks like after that. :ahh

Sbardy is king. All hail!

Sbardy is king.

I will gladly accept such a title from sir vlad.

I am king.

All hail the king.

http://www.montserratreporter.org/pics/Hail%20the%20King.jpg

Why thank you. You, you, and you.

:number1Y

2 months of bush or 4 years of Obama, hence the term “obamaphone”
I didn’t create the term

Well, might as well have some fun with terms than.

Obamaression. (Obama recession)

Barract
(Barrak Patriot Act)

Obatanamo bay (Obama Guantanamo bay)

Obama Stamps

Obamaployment (Obama unemployment)

Don’t forget obamacare

Money in the bama.

This ones for you sir vlad. http://youtu.be/mno1SqjmQ0g

Obama bucks baby. About a minute into the video, vlads buddy said it first.

Not everyone has the luxury of saving for retirement. You guys seem to forget not everyone is well off or even lower middle class that can ccontribute to a 401k/403b

It’s not a luxury to save for retirement, if you want to retire it’s a necessity

http://media4.stracka.com/my/photos/8/3/2/7/8327420_201012819293.jpg

my paycheck went down $12 am i’m pissed. i dont know what i’m going to do.

Get another job if it only went down 12.

Mine dropped about 30. But we also had a slight union due increase and health insurance went up a couple bucks. Won’t break the bank by any means, its just back to about where it was before they cut the deduction. In reality I’ve just been living the past year with an extra 30 bucks in my check.